Mon, Mar 20|
Consist To Persist Accountability Challenge
It’s time to kick it up a notch in 2023! We are giving God this year to show us his glory in our businesses! There is an acceleration this first 90 days of the year and we need tap in! No Blessings Left Behind!
Time & Location
Mar 20, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the event
God has been speaking since 2022 about what's going to happen here in 2023. The word of the Lord this year confirms that there is an acceleration this first 90 days of the year for entrepreneurs to divinely possess their unique promise from God in good health as our souls prosper and our wealth grows.
In 2023 our ability to follow through with our commitments will determine our Success. We must remain committed. Proverbs 16:9 says that "We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps." Here is the thing... we still have to plan, this is apart of the works that come along with faith, and God is going to order each step and teach us order and implementation as we take the journey! Here is what we are going to do!
Welcome to 9 weeks of planning, consistency, and accountability!
What do you commit to?
Weekly Co-Working sessions to working through:
- Weekly planning and Content scheduling (time saver for being present without having to be present)
- Targeting Clients Types
- Goal Setting with Metric Measuring
- Focus and visibility strategy for Quarterly Activation
- Planning and implementing outreach and connection strategy for client acumen
- Rotating Content Planner for easy prompting
- Celebrating the wins with likeminded business owners
Bonus: This is optional but suggested
- Daily Prayer for Entrepreneurs (30 minutes) at 5am cst
- Community Support
- Access to any tools possessed by host or that a guest may have to offer for opportunities sake
Its time for us to hit the ground running and there is plenty of work for us to do! I look forward to seeing you online Monday night at 7 pm cst so that we can plant seeds that will grow a vineyard in the quarters to come!